- 2 lbs cucumbers
- 1/2 lb radishes (optional)
- 1/2 napa cabbage, thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh minced dill
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped (optional)
- 6 tbsp white wine vinegar (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- 3 tbsp sugar (or more to taste)
1. Slice cucumbers & radishes into small rounds
2. Place all vegetables together in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together fresh minced dill, white wine vinegar, olive oil, sugar and salt. Add more vinegar to taste for a more pickled flavor, and/or more salt if desired.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to blend. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to let the flavors marinate. Serve cold.