- 1 small package soba noodles
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups Asian braising greens, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 T fresh cilantro
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Season with salt and then add soba noodles.
3. Boil just until they have softened, about 3-5 minutes. Drain and rinse.
4. Bring orange juice and chicken stock to a simmer.
5. Grate in ginger, reserving some for garnish and add soya sauce, green onions, greens, sprouts and carrot.
6. Stir until greens are wilted.
7. Place some soba noodles into soup bowls. Ladle in some broth and vegetables and garnish with fresh cilantro and grated ginger.