- 1 large head napa cabbate, shredded
- 1 (3oz) pkg ramen noodles, slightly crushed (or sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 c sesame seeds, toasted if you've got the time & energy
- 3 oz blanched, slivered almonds(~1/2c)
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 c canola oil
- 2 t soy sauce
- 3 T balsamic
- 1/2 c white wine or rice vinegar
- 2 T white sugar or honey (or more to taste)
- Green onions, chopped (if you've got 'em).
- Mix chopped cabbage, sesame seeds, almonds & olive oil. Chill 30 mins if possible.
- Prepare dressing by mixing remaining ingredients (except noodles) in blender, food processor or with hand whisk.
- Toast noodles/seeds/nuts lightly in heavy skillet or on baking sheet in oven until golden.
- Toss dressing & cabbage together. Sprinkle noodles/nuts/seeds & green onions on top.