Submit this registration form to join our CSA waiting list. Members agree to the following:
- Members share in the ups and downs of the season. What you receive will depend on what grows well each week and over the course of the season. If there is a difficult growing season some crops may not be plentiful or shares may be smaller than anticipated some weeks. By signing up you help us as growers by sharing the inherent risk of farming. THANK YOU!
- If you realize you need a smaller share size you can downsize at any point in the season with 2 weeks notice. Sizing up is only possible if the CSA is not full.
- Although members are encouraged to commit for a full season, it is possible to cancel a membership at any point with 2 weeks notice and obtain a full refund for the remaining weeks.
A couple key points to consider before signing up:
- SHARES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR PICK-UP TIME ONLY. If you can’t make it to your pick-up, you are welcome to send someone else in your place. Otherwise, your share will be donated to a local food program.
- Members all commit to only 1 of our pick-up groups - IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO SWITCH BACK & FORTH BETWEEN TUES & FRI PICK-UPS.
More detailed CSA info HERE.